#ShopLocal gift guide: Cositas
- Credit: Archant
Stuck with ideas for Christmas presents? As part of our ShopLocal campaign we are giving a selection of local independent businesses the chance to highlight some of their favourite gift ideas...
With us all spending most of this year trapped at home under two lockdowns, how our properties are decorated and furnished has become even more relevant.
There can be few places in the city which offer such a wide range of interior decorations as Cositas on Holywell Hill.
I am in love with all the flock stuff, particularly the astronaut book ends! They look so expensive and are brilliant quality and come in loads of different colours. The yellow ones are doing a spectacular job of making my living room shelf look great.
They are also available in busts of Michaelangelo’s David and Beethoven, the Venus de Milo and a brightly coloured parrot.
Owner Emma Bustamante said: “I am so excited about Christmas this year.
“I always imagined I would be able to help people to make their lounge or bedroom look quirky and homely but at the same time, creative and a bit different.
- 1 Trains between St Albans and Luton cancelled due to fire
- 2 Woman in her 70s victim of St Albans 'distraction theft'
- 3 Man threatened officers with 'bomb' at police station
- 4 Man arrested following alleged St Albans M&S theft
- 5 Motorbike strikes barrier on North Orbital Road near St Albans
- 6 Village prepares for return of Scarecrow Festival after three years
- 7 Dog owner avoids jail after hitting pet so hard that wooden pole snaps
- 8 Harpenden residents hit back at Green Belt homes bid
- 9 'Summer holiday blues? Why I'm gloating about being child-free'
- 10 Meet Hertfordshire's Birmingham 2022 medal winners
“From tiny tree decorations and pencils with cheeky slogans on to luxury armchairs and original artwork - there really is something in every price bracket.
“We even have board games such as the bug bingo bought by Lib Dem leader Ed Davey.”
To shop online visit www.cositas.co.uk