#ShopLocal gift guide: Eve & Adam Beauty Clinic
- Credit: Archant
Stuck with ideas for Christmas presents? As part of our ShopLocal campaign we are giving a selection of local independent businesses the chance to highlight some of their favourite gift ideas...
2020 has been more challenging than we could ever have imagined and looking after your wellbeing has never been more important than it is now, so why not choose a pampering treatment for your loved one this Christmas?
Having your eyebrows plucked can be a perfect pick me up (especially if they’re as wild as mine were after lockdown!) and a relaxing massage is oh-so needed after the stresses of the shops being shut.
As a truly holistic beauty clinic established over 17 years, Eve & Adam in Catherine Street offers a range of beauty and aesthetic treatments to look after customers’ mental and physical wellbeing.
During lockdown their clients had expressed concern at keeping their skin healthy, so as well as sending out products following virtual skin consultations, the beauty clinic introduced a range of homecare tools from Flexiskin London to help keep skin in shape. These tools can be used on their own or with their range of Alumier and Environ skincare products.
You may also want to watch:
I tried The Sculptor, a beautiful rose quartz stone which massages and trains the facial muscles to become defined and toned, while detoxifying and encouraging lympatic drainage. It makes a perfect gift at £32, and I’ll certainly be using it over the long winter months ready for the onset of spring, and hopefully a return to some semblance of normality.
Owner Sally Shepherd and her team would love to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to all their clients, suppliers and local businesses for their continued support and wish everyone a healthy and more prosperous 2021. Here’s to keeping all independents thriving in our city!
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 9 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
Products are available to purchase online at www.eve-and-adam.com/shop