Shire horsesd at London Colney’s Willows Farm Village
- Credit: Archant
TWO new arrivals are warmly welcomed at Willows Farm Village as the popular family attraction kick-starts its Summer Spectacular.
Measuring in at 17 hands, the farm’s two new Shire horses, Jade and Bob, will be flagging the entrance of the farm from now until the first of September, greeting visitors to the site on Coursers Road, London Colney.
Anna Wolfe, farmer and owner, said: “Families will now have the chance to learn more about this beautiful breed of horse as part of their visit.”
New additions to the farm also include the recently opened animal barn where children can pet and feed animals such as rabbits, goats and pigs.
The A-maize-ing Maze makes its triumphant return along with a selection of activities including panning for gold, fairground rides, indoor and outdoor adventure play and all-new children’s shows to keep even the most active of youngsters entertained on those long summer days.
You may also want to watch:
Anna added: “With Jade, Bob and a full summer programme of events and shows, I think it’s safe to say that spectacular family fun is a ‘shire thing’ at Willows!”
- 1 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption