Severe flooding in St Albans flats
- Credit: Archant
A flat in St Albans was flooded last night due to problems with the boiler in the above property.
St Albans fire crews attended a flat that had been flooded at around 9pm in Burnside.
On arrival firefighters entered the property using a ladder to get in through the window.
A St Albans firefighter told the Herts Advertiser: “The flat above had flooded due to problems with its boiler which then leaked through to the flat below.
“We isolated the water.
You may also want to watch:
“There was water damage but luckily nothing electrical had been affected.”
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 5 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 6 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 7 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 10 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan