Charges brought against St Albans residents as part of drugs bust
- Credit: Archant
Several people from St Albans have been charged with drugs offences as part of a major bust by Herts police.
Six people from the area were arrested following a major police offensive, called Operation Retuned.
Donal Kelliher, 48, of Charrington Place, has been charged with supplying Class A drugs.
Kamrul Islam, 27, of Napier Close in London Colney, has been charged with supplying Class A drugs.
Both have been released on bail and will appear at St Albans magistrates court on Tuesday, January 2.
You may also want to watch:
Philippa Havard, 56, of Ladies Grove, has been charged with being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs.
She has been remanded and will appear at St Albans magistrates on Friday, January 5.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 7 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 8 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 9 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
In addition, Damian Alexander, 39, from Hemel Hempstead, has been charged with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs.
He has been released on bail and will appear at St Albans magistrates on Tuesday, January 2.
Charles Oluyede, 27, from Borehamwood, has been charged with being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs.
He has been remanded and will appear at St Albans magistrates on Friday, January 5.
Be sure to pick up a copy of The Herts Advertiser next week for our exclusive account of a drugs raid.