Services cancelled on Abbey Flyer because of train fault
- Credit: Archant
St Albans Abbey Flyer trains are being cancelled this morning after the shuttle service developed a fault.
Commuters travelling between St Albans Abbey and Watford Junction will not be able to hop on a train until at least 8am.
The fault was first noticed at about 9.20pm yesterday (December 12) and Network Rail have been worked throughout the night to try and fix the problem.
Replacement bus services, operated by Nightliner and Radlett Radio Cars, are in place to help people on their morning travels.
This follows disruption on the same line yesterday evening, caused by staff shortages. That was resolved around 7.20pm.
You may also want to watch:
To follow the incident on Twitter, use #StAlbansAbbey
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development