Services cancelled on Abbey Flyer because of train fault
- Credit: Archant
St Albans Abbey Flyer trains are being cancelled this morning after the shuttle service developed a fault.
Commuters travelling between St Albans Abbey and Watford Junction will not be able to hop on a train until at least 8am.
The fault was first noticed at about 9.20pm yesterday (December 12) and Network Rail have been worked throughout the night to try and fix the problem.
Replacement bus services, operated by Nightliner and Radlett Radio Cars, are in place to help people on their morning travels.
This follows disruption on the same line yesterday evening, caused by staff shortages. That was resolved around 7.20pm.
You may also want to watch:
To follow the incident on Twitter, use #StAlbansAbbey
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 8 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden