Did you see serious crash near Harpenden?
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to the scene of a serious crash between Harpenden and Luton.
The crash took place on London Road, near the entrance to Luton Hoo, shortly after 6.30am today (Saturday, April 7).
A grey Peugeot 107 was the only vehicle involved.
The driver of the car was taken to hospital but her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Police are now investigating the circumstances of the crash. It is belived that the driver of a second vehicle may have witnessed the collision but left the scene. Police are appealing for the driver of the second vehicle to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would also like to hear from anyone else who may have witnessed the incident, or events leading up to it.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit on the non-emergency number 101, quoting ISR 144 of April 7, 2018. You can also report information online at https://www.herts.police.uk/Report
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 St Albans City over bad start says Chris Winton as improved results and performances continue against Havant
- 9 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 10 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public