Did you see serious crash near Harpenden?
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to the scene of a serious crash between Harpenden and Luton.
The crash took place on London Road, near the entrance to Luton Hoo, shortly after 6.30am today (Saturday, April 7).
A grey Peugeot 107 was the only vehicle involved.
The driver of the car was taken to hospital but her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Police are now investigating the circumstances of the crash. It is belived that the driver of a second vehicle may have witnessed the collision but left the scene. Police are appealing for the driver of the second vehicle to get in touch.
Officers would also like to hear from anyone else who may have witnessed the incident, or events leading up to it.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit on the non-emergency number 101, quoting ISR 144 of April 7, 2018. You can also report information online at https://www.herts.police.uk/Report
- 1 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 2 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 5 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 6 Red Door Recruitment share tips to help you land your dream job as they celebrate 15 years in business
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 10 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire