Did you see serious crash near Harpenden?
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to the scene of a serious crash between Harpenden and Luton.
The crash took place on London Road, near the entrance to Luton Hoo, shortly after 6.30am today (Saturday, April 7).
A grey Peugeot 107 was the only vehicle involved.
The driver of the car was taken to hospital but her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Police are now investigating the circumstances of the crash. It is belived that the driver of a second vehicle may have witnessed the collision but left the scene. Police are appealing for the driver of the second vehicle to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would also like to hear from anyone else who may have witnessed the incident, or events leading up to it.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit on the non-emergency number 101, quoting ISR 144 of April 7, 2018. You can also report information online at https://www.herts.police.uk/Report
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 3 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 6 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 7 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 8 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 9 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor