Search is on for Miss Hertfordshire
COULD you be the next Miss Hertfordshire? The hunt is on for 17 to 24-year-olds who think they might have the potential to represent the county in the Miss England finals in July – and potentially go on to the Miss World competition. Semi-final auditions
COULD you be the next Miss Hertfordshire?
The hunt is on for 17 to 24-year-olds who think they might have the potential to represent the county in the Miss England finals in July - and potentially go on to the Miss World competition.
Semi-final auditions are being held in The Galleria, Hatfield, from 11am to 5pm next Sunday, February 15.
Would-be contestants will be interviewed and have their photographs taken professionally before just 30 are chosen to take part in the Miss Hertfordshire finals on May 3 at the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage.
You may also want to watch:
Throughout the day, make-up experts will be available to ensure each contestant looks their best.
More information about how to apply for the Miss Hertfordshire contest can be found at www.misshertfordshire.com or by turning up to take part in the semi-final auditions.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre
- 10 Vote for your favourite restaurant in Chamber of Commerce poll
This year finalists will also help to raise funds for Hearing Dogs for Deaf People.