Search is on for Miss Hertfordshire
COULD you be the next Miss Hertfordshire? The hunt is on for 17 to 24-year-olds who think they might have the potential to represent the county in the Miss England finals in July – and potentially go on to the Miss World competition. Semi-final auditions
COULD you be the next Miss Hertfordshire?
The hunt is on for 17 to 24-year-olds who think they might have the potential to represent the county in the Miss England finals in July - and potentially go on to the Miss World competition.
Semi-final auditions are being held in The Galleria, Hatfield, from 11am to 5pm next Sunday, February 15.
Would-be contestants will be interviewed and have their photographs taken professionally before just 30 are chosen to take part in the Miss Hertfordshire finals on May 3 at the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage.
Throughout the day, make-up experts will be available to ensure each contestant looks their best.
More information about how to apply for the Miss Hertfordshire contest can be found at www.misshertfordshire.com or by turning up to take part in the semi-final auditions.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 3 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 4 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 5 Youths 'kicked and threw stones' at pregnant hedgehog in Hertfordshire
- 6 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 7 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 8 Call for Government to review district housing targets
- 9 Preaching into Sermon of the Year finals
- 10 The Midwich Cuckoos: Keeley Hawes on Sky's gripping new drama adapted from John Wyndham’s sci-fi novel
This year finalists will also help to raise funds for Hearing Dogs for Deaf People.