Search for St Albans’ life-saving samaritan who performed CPR for 24minutes
- Credit: Archant
The search is on to find the kind samaritan who performed CPR and saved the life of a charity worker in St Albans.
Pan Constantinou, 48, was helping at St Albans’ Emmaus in May this year when he had a heart attack in Civic Close off Bricket Road.
A life-saving stranger swooped in and gave Pan CPR for 24minutes until the ambulance arrived.
He would now love to meet his mystery guardian angel: “In an ideal world, I would love to meet the person and thank them face-to-face.
“We should all be taught how to deliver emergency CPR; without it, I would not be alive to tell this tale.”
Unfortunately Pan cannot remember anything before or after the heart attack, including what the do-gooder looked like.
Anyone who could help reunite Pan with his saviour should contact Emmaus Hertfordshire on Hayey.email@example.com or 01727 817294.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 4 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 10 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt