Can you reunite mum with crocheted baby blanket?
- Credit: Hayley McHaffie
A desperate mum has turned to the Herts Ad to help in the search for her daughter's much-loved blanket.
Haley McHaffie's elderly grandmother, who lives in Australia lovingly crocheted a baby blanket for her first born daughter Shelby.
She said: "Not only is it a treasured item, but it has been invaluable in keeping my baby warm during these autumnal months.
"We sadly lost it during the fireworks display in St Albans' Verulamium Park on Saturday 6th November. I'm desperate to have it back. If anyone picked it up or saw it in the park please contact me.
"It's extremely sentimental to me and I'd do anything to get it back. A reward of £200 will be given to anyone who finds it."
If you can reunite Hayley with Shelby's precious blanket, call her on 07947 870554.
- 1 Hit and run on deadly Redbourn Road
- 2 Man wanted for criminal damage at The Horn pub
- 3 St Albans named among UK's best places for Christmas activities
- 4 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 5 St Albans city centre road closures reduce spaces for Blue Badge holders
- 6 In pictures: Harpenden Christmas Carnival makes long-awaited return
- 7 Saints happy to escape Kent with a point after poor showing at Tonbridge
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Injured Saints will be given as much time as is needed before Boreham Wood selection says Ian Allinson
- 10 Museum lit in orange to highlight gender-based violence