Search continues to find missing Wheathampstead pensioner
- Credit: Archant
The search continues to find a ‘confused and disorientated’ 83 year old who went missing last week.
James Lomax has been missing from his home on Manor Road, Wheathampstead since Thursday.
Approximately 60 members of the public joined police in the search for the pensioner on Sunday, and covered a wide area around Wheathampstead.
A specialist search team is now taking over and therefore volunteers are no longer needed.
However, police ask that the public to continue to keep an eye out for James and to continue to check your garden or sheds/out houses.
You may also want to watch:
James is believed to be wearing a light brown anorak, dark blue trousers, opened-toe sandals and brown socks. He may also be wearing a dark flat cap.
Anyone who sees James, or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact police via the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 9 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 10 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match