School nativities from St Albans and Harpenden - with galleries
FOR the past few years, the Herts Advertiser has visited schools across the district to capture the joy, enthusiasm, drama and excitement of school nativity plays.
As all mums and dads will know too well, these provide one of the first opportunities for their youngsters to perform before a live audience, with all the mishaps and humour that entails.
We wanted to preserve those moments forever, using the talents of our professional photographer Danny Loo, who has captured a heartwarming selection of images from 20 different schools across the St Albans district.
Of course, time and space prevents us from attending everywhere, and some schools are reluctant to allow photographers to attend, but we hope we have provided a snapshot of the nativities taking place this year.
A selection of these photos appear in a special supplement in the December 20 edition of the Herts Advertiser, and all of the pictures featured in these galleries are available to purchase from this website by clicking the MyPhotos24 button.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall