School nativities from St Albans and Harpenden - with galleries
FOR the past few years, the Herts Advertiser has visited schools across the district to capture the joy, enthusiasm, drama and excitement of school nativity plays.
As all mums and dads will know too well, these provide one of the first opportunities for their youngsters to perform before a live audience, with all the mishaps and humour that entails.
We wanted to preserve those moments forever, using the talents of our professional photographer Danny Loo, who has captured a heartwarming selection of images from 20 different schools across the St Albans district.
Of course, time and space prevents us from attending everywhere, and some schools are reluctant to allow photographers to attend, but we hope we have provided a snapshot of the nativities taking place this year.
A selection of these photos appear in a special supplement in the December 20 edition of the Herts Advertiser, and all of the pictures featured in these galleries are available to purchase from this website by clicking the MyPhotos24 button.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 4 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 5 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner