School nativities from St Albans and Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
For the past few years, the Herts Advertiser has visited schools across the district to capture the joy, enthusiasm, drama and excitement of school nativity plays.
As all mums and dads will know too well, these provide one of the first opportunities for their youngsters to perform before a live audience, with all the mishaps and humour that entails.
We wanted to preserve those moments forever, using the talents of our professional photographer Danny Loo, who has captured a heartwarming selection of images from various different schools across the St Albans district.
Of course, time and space prevents us from attending everywhere, and some schools are reluctant to allow photographers to attend, but we hope we have provided a snapshot of the nativities taking place this year.
A selection of these photos appear in a special supplement in the December 17 edition of the Herts Advertiser, and all of the pictures featured in these galleries are available to purchase from this website by clicking the MyPhotos24 button.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 2 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 3 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 4 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 5 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 6 Lib Dems: City centre road closures are blighting neighbourhoods
- 7 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 8 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 9 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans