School nativities from St Albans and Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
For the past few years, the Herts Advertiser has visited schools across the district to capture the joy, enthusiasm, drama and excitement of school nativity plays.
As all mums and dads will know too well, these provide one of the first opportunities for their youngsters to perform before a live audience, with all the mishaps and humour that entails.
We wanted to preserve those moments forever, using the talents of our professional photographer Danny Loo, who has captured a heartwarming selection of images from various different schools across the St Albans district.
Of course, time and space prevents us from attending everywhere, and some schools are reluctant to allow photographers to attend, but we hope we have provided a snapshot of the nativities taking place this year.
A selection of these photos appear in a special supplement in the December 17 edition of the Herts Advertiser, and all of the pictures featured in these galleries are available to purchase from this website by clicking the MyPhotos24 button.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 7 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 8 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans