Sarah Beeny show filming in St Albans
ST ALBANS: Channel 4 property expert Sarah Beeny is urgently seeking three home owners in the city to feature in a new show.
Anais Baker, casting assistant producer for Reef TV, said Channel 4 and the property guru were coming to St Albans to film an episode for a new series.
In it, she will meet three local homeowners currently hoping to sell their properties.
Sarah will give handy tips, advice and �1,000 to help maximise their homes for the sale.
A week later she will bring around a potential buyer who will decide whether to make an offer on the newly transformed property.
Filming is due to begin within the next couple of weeks.
Anyone selling their home or hoping to buy one in St Albans, who would like to feature in the programme, should email email@example.com or phone 0207 539 2012.
- 1 St Albans paedophile jailed for trying to arrange online abuse
- 2 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 3 WATCH: Delivery driver caught fly-tipping in rural area
- 4 Sentence increase for St Albans theatre stalwart jailed for paedophilia
- 5 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 6 Area Guide: The historic St Michael's village area of St Albans
- 7 Major architectural firm moves into St Albans
- 8 Call for proper testing for new Charter Market stalls
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Drum kit, CD player and stereo stolen in burglary
Prospective buyers, who will be the first to view the transformed homes, can email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the same number to speak to the production team.