Sarah Beeny show filming in St Albans
ST ALBANS: Channel 4 property expert Sarah Beeny is urgently seeking three home owners in the city to feature in a new show.
Anais Baker, casting assistant producer for Reef TV, said Channel 4 and the property guru were coming to St Albans to film an episode for a new series.
In it, she will meet three local homeowners currently hoping to sell their properties.
Sarah will give handy tips, advice and �1,000 to help maximise their homes for the sale.
A week later she will bring around a potential buyer who will decide whether to make an offer on the newly transformed property.
Filming is due to begin within the next couple of weeks.
Anyone selling their home or hoping to buy one in St Albans, who would like to feature in the programme, should email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 539 2012.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 4 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
Prospective buyers, who will be the first to view the transformed homes, can email email@example.com or phone the same number to speak to the production team.