Sarah Beeny show filming in St Albans
ST ALBANS: Channel 4 property expert Sarah Beeny is urgently seeking three home owners in the city to feature in a new show.
Anais Baker, casting assistant producer for Reef TV, said Channel 4 and the property guru were coming to St Albans to film an episode for a new series.
In it, she will meet three local homeowners currently hoping to sell their properties.
Sarah will give handy tips, advice and �1,000 to help maximise their homes for the sale.
A week later she will bring around a potential buyer who will decide whether to make an offer on the newly transformed property.
You may also want to watch:
Filming is due to begin within the next couple of weeks.
Anyone selling their home or hoping to buy one in St Albans, who would like to feature in the programme, should email email@example.com or phone 0207 539 2012.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
Prospective buyers, who will be the first to view the transformed homes, can email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the same number to speak to the production team.