Where in St Albans can you see Santa’s sleigh this Christmas?
- Credit: Archant
Santa is busily preparing his sleigh, feeding his reindeer and getting ready to come to St Albans for the festive season.
The man in red can be seen in person at The Clock Tower between 10am and 4pm on Saturday, December 12.
Father Christmas will also tour the city on his sleigh most nights with St Albans Round Table, Rotary and other helpers from 6pm until 9pm.
Dates as follows:
Friday December 4, Chiswell Green (collecting for Earthworks);
You may also want to watch:
Monday December 7, Highfield (46 club);
Wednesday December 9, Fleetville (41 club);
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Green light given to new hospital project
- 7 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 8 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
Thursday December 10, Townsend (Youthtalk);
Friday December 11, Camp (AT Society);
Saturday December 12, Marshalswick (The Living Room);
Sunday December 13, Redbourn (Redbourn scouts);
Tuesday December 15, New Greens (Centre 33);
Wednesday December 16, Beech Bottom (41 club);
Thursday December 17, Station and Oakwood (SART and Rotary);
Saturday December 19, St Stephens (3 Valleys);
Sunday December 20, city centre to Abbey (Grove House);
Monday December 21, London Colney (SART);
Tuesday December 22, Cottonmill (Home start);
Wednesday December 23, Redbourn (Redbourn church);
Thursday December 24, St Michaels (SART);
There will be no knocking on doors or cash collections but people will be encouraged to tap their cards as he goes by with his elves.