Sandringham School pupil cause of death released
- Credit: Archant
The interim cause of death of a teenager who died last week has been revealed as ‘suspension’ on his death certificate.
Morgan Falconer, 15, died after being found in the early hours of Tuesday (5) morning at an address at The Ridgeway, Cuffley.
He was taken to Lister Hospital, Stevenage, where he was pronounced dead.
A pupil at Sandringham School in Marshalswick, Morgan’s family said he planned to continue into sixth form.
Headteacher Alan Gray said: “Morgan was a popular and highly motivated student who focused on his studies and excelled in many of them. He was also a very humble person and a good friend to many at the school.
“He would often make friends and classmates laugh with his quirky comments and students felt that Morgan supported them in many ways. If students felt low or that they were struggling for whatever reason, Morgan would always find a way to raise their spirits.”
Mr Gray added:: “We will miss Morgan dearly and our thoughts are with his family, friends and classmates at this tragic time.”
- 1 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 4 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
- 5 This is Harpenden: faces of town's residents feature in new exhibition
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 8 After another near miss, crossing desperately needed outside St Albans school
- 9 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 10 St Albans' Rachel Andrews stars alongside James Nesbitt and Eddie Izzard in new Netflix series Stay Close
Toxicology reports have not yet been released.