Sandringham School pupil cause of death released
- Credit: Archant
The interim cause of death of a teenager who died last week has been revealed as ‘suspension’ on his death certificate.
Morgan Falconer, 15, died after being found in the early hours of Tuesday (5) morning at an address at The Ridgeway, Cuffley.
He was taken to Lister Hospital, Stevenage, where he was pronounced dead.
A pupil at Sandringham School in Marshalswick, Morgan’s family said he planned to continue into sixth form.
Headteacher Alan Gray said: “Morgan was a popular and highly motivated student who focused on his studies and excelled in many of them. He was also a very humble person and a good friend to many at the school.
“He would often make friends and classmates laugh with his quirky comments and students felt that Morgan supported them in many ways. If students felt low or that they were struggling for whatever reason, Morgan would always find a way to raise their spirits.”
Mr Gray added:: “We will miss Morgan dearly and our thoughts are with his family, friends and classmates at this tragic time.”
- 1 Woman assaulted by teenage boys in Hemel Hempstead underpass
- 2 Club night revival in St Albans
- 3 Man stabbed in St Albans
- 4 St Albans woman stops British Grand Prix at Silverstone
- 5 St Albans District pupils power to success in the pool
- 6 Daughter taking the plunge in mum's memory
- 7 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 8 St Albans paedophile jailed for trying to arrange online abuse
- 9 Cock fight ends Company of Ten's first-rate season at the Abbey Theatre
- 10 WATCH: Delivery driver caught fly-tipping in rural area
Toxicology reports have not yet been released.