Sandringham School pupil cause of death released
- Credit: Archant
The interim cause of death of a teenager who died last week has been revealed as ‘suspension’ on his death certificate.
Morgan Falconer, 15, died after being found in the early hours of Tuesday (5) morning at an address at The Ridgeway, Cuffley.
He was taken to Lister Hospital, Stevenage, where he was pronounced dead.
A pupil at Sandringham School in Marshalswick, Morgan’s family said he planned to continue into sixth form.
Headteacher Alan Gray said: “Morgan was a popular and highly motivated student who focused on his studies and excelled in many of them. He was also a very humble person and a good friend to many at the school.
You may also want to watch:
“He would often make friends and classmates laugh with his quirky comments and students felt that Morgan supported them in many ways. If students felt low or that they were struggling for whatever reason, Morgan would always find a way to raise their spirits.”
Mr Gray added:: “We will miss Morgan dearly and our thoughts are with his family, friends and classmates at this tragic time.”
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 6 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 7 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans Sirens overcome seasickness to complete charity Channel swim
Toxicology reports have not yet been released.