Sandringham School pupil cause of death released
- Credit: Archant
The interim cause of death of a teenager who died last week has been revealed as ‘suspension’ on his death certificate.
Morgan Falconer, 15, died after being found in the early hours of Tuesday (5) morning at an address at The Ridgeway, Cuffley.
He was taken to Lister Hospital, Stevenage, where he was pronounced dead.
A pupil at Sandringham School in Marshalswick, Morgan’s family said he planned to continue into sixth form.
Headteacher Alan Gray said: “Morgan was a popular and highly motivated student who focused on his studies and excelled in many of them. He was also a very humble person and a good friend to many at the school.
You may also want to watch:
“He would often make friends and classmates laugh with his quirky comments and students felt that Morgan supported them in many ways. If students felt low or that they were struggling for whatever reason, Morgan would always find a way to raise their spirits.”
Mr Gray added:: “We will miss Morgan dearly and our thoughts are with his family, friends and classmates at this tragic time.”
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 5 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 6 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 7 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 10 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
Toxicology reports have not yet been released.