Sandringham School Christmas Extravaganza on this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Sandringham School’s Christmas Extravaganza is on this weekend.
The community fair and Christmas market is taking place this Saturday at the Marshalswick school.
There will be a number of stalls selling Christmas gifts and decorations.
Visitors can also visit the café and take in performances from local musicians such as Sandringham pupil and singer Henry Nurse, a ukelele band, BSV Jazz Band, and Princes to Kings.
Outside there will be a motor racing simulator as well as a cake stall, tombolas, and some giant wooden games.
You may also want to watch:
There will be hot drinks and mulled wine on offer to keep everyone warm.
The event is free to enter, and will run from 11am to 3pm on Saturday, December 2 at Sandringham School on The Ridgeway.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 9 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
To find out more information about the event, email email@example.com