Sandringham School Christmas Extravaganza on this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Sandringham School’s Christmas Extravaganza is on this weekend.
The community fair and Christmas market is taking place this Saturday at the Marshalswick school.
There will be a number of stalls selling Christmas gifts and decorations.
Visitors can also visit the café and take in performances from local musicians such as Sandringham pupil and singer Henry Nurse, a ukelele band, BSV Jazz Band, and Princes to Kings.
Outside there will be a motor racing simulator as well as a cake stall, tombolas, and some giant wooden games.
You may also want to watch:
There will be hot drinks and mulled wine on offer to keep everyone warm.
The event is free to enter, and will run from 11am to 3pm on Saturday, December 2 at Sandringham School on The Ridgeway.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 St Albans City over bad start says Chris Winton as improved results and performances continue against Havant
To find out more information about the event, email email@example.com