Sandringham School Christmas Extravaganza on this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Sandringham School’s Christmas Extravaganza is on this weekend.
The community fair and Christmas market is taking place this Saturday at the Marshalswick school.
There will be a number of stalls selling Christmas gifts and decorations.
Visitors can also visit the café and take in performances from local musicians such as Sandringham pupil and singer Henry Nurse, a ukelele band, BSV Jazz Band, and Princes to Kings.
Outside there will be a motor racing simulator as well as a cake stall, tombolas, and some giant wooden games.
There will be hot drinks and mulled wine on offer to keep everyone warm.
The event is free to enter, and will run from 11am to 3pm on Saturday, December 2 at Sandringham School on The Ridgeway.
- 1 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 2 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 5 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 6 Red Door Recruitment share tips to help you land your dream job as they celebrate 15 years in business
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 10 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
To find out more information about the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org