St Albans road closed by crash reopens
- Credit: Archant
A road in St Albans which was closed after a crash this morning, has been reopened.
The B651 High Street in Sandridge was shut after two cars collided at around 9am this morning.
Police were called at 9.23am following a collision between a blue BMW X1 and a blue Nissan Note.
Both the woman in the BMW and the man in the Nissan were trapped and the road had to be closed.
The fire service has had to cut them out of their vehicles and the ambulance service is looking after at least one person.
You may also want to watch:
The air ambulance has also been called.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 7 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land