St Albans road closed by crash reopens
- Credit: Archant
A road in St Albans which was closed after a crash this morning, has been reopened.
The B651 High Street in Sandridge was shut after two cars collided at around 9am this morning.
Police were called at 9.23am following a collision between a blue BMW X1 and a blue Nissan Note.
Both the woman in the BMW and the man in the Nissan were trapped and the road had to be closed.
The fire service has had to cut them out of their vehicles and the ambulance service is looking after at least one person.
The air ambulance has also been called.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 7 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 8 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 9 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 10 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment