St Albans road closed by crash reopens
- Credit: Archant
A road in St Albans which was closed after a crash this morning, has been reopened.
The B651 High Street in Sandridge was shut after two cars collided at around 9am this morning.
Police were called at 9.23am following a collision between a blue BMW X1 and a blue Nissan Note.
Both the woman in the BMW and the man in the Nissan were trapped and the road had to be closed.
The fire service has had to cut them out of their vehicles and the ambulance service is looking after at least one person.
You may also want to watch:
The air ambulance has also been called.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 10 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team