Safe full of jewellery stolen in Harpenden burglary
- Credit: Archant
Thieves broke into a house in Harpenden and made off with a safe full of jewellery last weekend.
Trinkets including necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings and watches were stolen in the burglary on Barlings Road, near Hatching Green, between 2-7pm on Saturday January 23.
The property was accessed via a rear door, which was forced open, and searched before being cleared of the items.
Herts Police has since released images of the jewellery in the hopes of locating the items, so they can be returned as quickly as possible.
They can be viewed on the force’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/hertspolice
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who was in the area at the time of the burglary and saw anything suspicious, or anyone who has seen the jewellery for sale or knows of its whereabouts is asked to contact Detective Constable Dean Trollope via non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans