Safe full of jewellery stolen in Harpenden burglary
- Credit: Archant
Thieves broke into a house in Harpenden and made off with a safe full of jewellery last weekend.
Trinkets including necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings and watches were stolen in the burglary on Barlings Road, near Hatching Green, between 2-7pm on Saturday January 23.
The property was accessed via a rear door, which was forced open, and searched before being cleared of the items.
Herts Police has since released images of the jewellery in the hopes of locating the items, so they can be returned as quickly as possible.
They can be viewed on the force’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/hertspolice
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who was in the area at the time of the burglary and saw anything suspicious, or anyone who has seen the jewellery for sale or knows of its whereabouts is asked to contact Detective Constable Dean Trollope via non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 4 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 7 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 8 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 9 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 10 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award