Safe and jewellery taken following burglary in Chiswell Green
A SAFE and some jewellery was taken following a burglary in Chiswell Green on Tuesday (May 29).
The incident occurred at a property in Watford Road, between 12.55pm and 1.10pm.
The thieves are said to have forced entry to the front door and stolen the items. They then left the scene in a silver Mondeo, with the registration number Y139 TUM.
Police investigating the burglary have released images of three men they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
Det Con Rebecca Primrose, from the St Albans Crime Unit, is investigating and said: “I am keen to speak to the men pictured as part of my inquiries; they may have information vital to the investigation. If you recognise any of them please contact.
You may also want to watch:
“I am also keen to hear from anyone who believes they saw the silver Mondeo in the area yesterday.”
Anyone with information about the incident should contact DC Primrose via the Herts Police non-emergency number 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans