Safe and jewellery taken following burglary in Chiswell Green
A SAFE and some jewellery was taken following a burglary in Chiswell Green on Tuesday (May 29).
The incident occurred at a property in Watford Road, between 12.55pm and 1.10pm.
The thieves are said to have forced entry to the front door and stolen the items. They then left the scene in a silver Mondeo, with the registration number Y139 TUM.
Police investigating the burglary have released images of three men they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
Det Con Rebecca Primrose, from the St Albans Crime Unit, is investigating and said: “I am keen to speak to the men pictured as part of my inquiries; they may have information vital to the investigation. If you recognise any of them please contact.
You may also want to watch:
“I am also keen to hear from anyone who believes they saw the silver Mondeo in the area yesterday.”
Anyone with information about the incident should contact DC Primrose via the Herts Police non-emergency number 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 9 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 10 Shortages crisis hits district