Sadie Brinkley inquest: Family of St Albans teen pay tribute
- Credit: Archant
Family and friends have paid tribute to the 18-year-old mother following the inquest into her death.
Sadie’s mother, Lillian, told the Herts Ad: “Losing Sadie took my whole world apart. But I’ve got to maintain myself for the sake of my grandson - he is my world.”
She added: “Sadie was lovely, fun-going, bubbly, the nicest person. There isn’t a person in this world she couldn’t get along with. Everybody loved her. She had so many friends it was unreal.
“She was the life and soul of every party. Everybody enjoyed Sadie’s company.”
Lillian said that her daughter had lost two children previously and had suffered from post-natal depression.
You may also want to watch:
Kate Callum, a close friend of the Brinkley family, said: “She had a big heart. She would rather do a good turn than a bad turn. She was always helping people out.”
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 3 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 9 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 10 Jon Clements back with his 'family' as Colney Heath announce four signings for first Southern League campaign