Sadie Brinkley inquest: Family of St Albans teen pay tribute
- Credit: Archant
Family and friends have paid tribute to the 18-year-old mother following the inquest into her death.
Sadie’s mother, Lillian, told the Herts Ad: “Losing Sadie took my whole world apart. But I’ve got to maintain myself for the sake of my grandson - he is my world.”
She added: “Sadie was lovely, fun-going, bubbly, the nicest person. There isn’t a person in this world she couldn’t get along with. Everybody loved her. She had so many friends it was unreal.
“She was the life and soul of every party. Everybody enjoyed Sadie’s company.”
Lillian said that her daughter had lost two children previously and had suffered from post-natal depression.
You may also want to watch:
Kate Callum, a close friend of the Brinkley family, said: “She had a big heart. She would rather do a good turn than a bad turn. She was always helping people out.”
- 1 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 4 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 5 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 6 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 7 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 8 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works