Sadie Brinkley inquest: Family of St Albans teen pay tribute
- Credit: Archant
Family and friends have paid tribute to the 18-year-old mother following the inquest into her death.
Sadie’s mother, Lillian, told the Herts Ad: “Losing Sadie took my whole world apart. But I’ve got to maintain myself for the sake of my grandson - he is my world.”
She added: “Sadie was lovely, fun-going, bubbly, the nicest person. There isn’t a person in this world she couldn’t get along with. Everybody loved her. She had so many friends it was unreal.
“She was the life and soul of every party. Everybody enjoyed Sadie’s company.”
Lillian said that her daughter had lost two children previously and had suffered from post-natal depression.
You may also want to watch:
Kate Callum, a close friend of the Brinkley family, said: “She had a big heart. She would rather do a good turn than a bad turn. She was always helping people out.”
- 1 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 2 Festival applications granted for St Albans' Springfield Farm
- 3 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 4 Street food market in St Albans city centre to celebrate Eid
- 5 May 17th: Harpenden's White Horse boasts record bookings since lockdown lifted
- 6 London Colney paddling pool to close - but splash pad replacement approved
- 7 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 8 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 9 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 10 Prove you’ve had vaccine, say a third of St Albans office workers