Rolling exhibition of Harpenden artwork at science lab
- Credit: Archant
A rolling exhibition of Harpenden artwork is brightening up and decorating the cafe in a renowned science lab.
The Rothamsted Centre for Research and Enterprise has teamed up with the Harpenden Arts Club (HAC) to display local artwork on a six to eight week basis. It will be put up in the centre’s cafe, the Lewis Hall restaurant.
Artists enjoy no hanging fee and is a chance for up and coming talent to showcase their work.
One of the HAC organisers, Sarah Poppleton, said: “I am delighted and very grateful that the local artists are being given this opportunity to exhibit at Rothamsted.
“I think that the restaurant visitors rather enjoy the regularly changing display too.”
You may also want to watch:
The Lewis Hall restaurant is open Monday to Thursday, 8.30am – 4.30pm, and on Fridays 8.30am – 4pm. There is free parking around the back of the centre.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 8 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 9 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 10 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19