Resurfacing works close Highfield Park Drive
A BUSY road in St Albans will be closed today while resurfacing works are undertaken.
Highfield Park Drive is closed between Hill End Lane and London Road until 6.30pm this evening
and diversions will be in place.
The closure was flagged up by a member of the public who was passing through the area. He said: “It’s chock-a-block down there and for many the only option to get from one side of town to the other is to come down the A414.
“This is a major route and many people are affected by this all-day closure. I’m surprised nobody knew about it.”
You may also want to watch:
The work began yesterday and is scheduled to finish this evening.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 6 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall