‘Mastercook at the Manor’ in St Albans for Rennie Grove
- Credit: Archant
If you’ve ever found yourself watching one of the many cookery shows on TV and thought “I could do that”, or if you know someone that fancies themselves as a chef then local charity Rennie Grove Hospice Care has just the thing for you.
'Mastercook at the Manor' offers the chance to enjoy a three-course meal in the glorious setting of St Michael's Manor in St Albans.
But this is no ordinary dinner. Get together a party of 10 friends, colleagues or members of the family and one of your group will get to cook in the kitchen under the guidance of Andrei Lussman (Lussman Fish & Grill), Phil Thompson (Thompson St Albans) and St Michael's Manor head chef Sean Clarke.
Richard Marrett, general manager at St Michael's Manor said: "Mastercook promises to be a hotly contested title for the amateur cooks in the kitchen.
"Our professional chefs will make sure that they create great food for the diners - after all, their own reputations are at stake."
You may also want to watch:
"We are very proud supporters of Rennie Grove Hospice Care and are pleased to be in a position to be able to host this competitive dining experience."
Each party of ten will enjoy three starters, three main courses and three desserts and will then vote for their favourite dishes.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 3 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 4 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 5 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 9 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
Will your chef emerge victorious as the 'Mastercook'?
A table of ten costs £700 that includes a chef in the kitchen and half a bottle of wine per diner.
To book your table please call 01442 820720 or email email@example.com.