Rennie Grove Hospice receives large donation from St Albans-based company
- Credit: Archant
A large donation has been given to a local charity to help people diagnosed with life-limiting illnesses.
Rennie Grove Hospice Care has received more than £7,000 from St Albans-based financial services company Synergy.
The money will be used to support the charity’s work in providing care and support for patients in Herts and Bucks.
Rennie Grove was nominated for the donation by Julian Wolf, financial controller of Synergy, who presented the cheque to Kate Grigg, the head of fundraising for Hertfordshire.
Kate said: “I would like to thank the entire team at Synergy for their support.
You may also want to watch:
“This is a significant donation to Rennie Grove Hospice Care and will help us to continue our vital work.”
Ben Pears, chief executive for Synergy financial products, added: “Rennie Grove Hospice Care provides extraordinary support to people suffering from cancer and other life-limiting illnesses.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
“I am delighted that we are able to support such an important local charity.”
For more information about Rennie Grove or to donate, visit: www.renniegrove.org.