Renewed appeal for missing Radlett man
A RENEWED appeal has been launched to trace a missing man from Radlett today (October 26).
Roger Millard, 65, was last seen getting on a train at Radlett rail station at 4.40pm on Monday (October 22).
Police released CCTV images of Mr Millard at the station two days ago, but are yet to trace him.
Officers are becoming increasingly concerned for his whereabouts and are asking members of the public to come forward with information.
Mr Millard is described as white and around 6ft 2ins tall with receding grey hair.
You may also want to watch:
Insp Ken Townsend, from the local crime unit in Borehamwood, said: “Roger has not been at home for a number of days now and as more time goes by without a sighting we are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
“He may well still be in Hertfordshire however it is also possible that he has travelled to London or even as far as the south coast.”
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
To contact Herts Police call the non-emergency number 101.