Renewed appeal for missing Radlett man
A RENEWED appeal has been launched to trace a missing man from Radlett today (October 26).
Roger Millard, 65, was last seen getting on a train at Radlett rail station at 4.40pm on Monday (October 22).
Police released CCTV images of Mr Millard at the station two days ago, but are yet to trace him.
Officers are becoming increasingly concerned for his whereabouts and are asking members of the public to come forward with information.
Mr Millard is described as white and around 6ft 2ins tall with receding grey hair.
You may also want to watch:
Insp Ken Townsend, from the local crime unit in Borehamwood, said: “Roger has not been at home for a number of days now and as more time goes by without a sighting we are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
“He may well still be in Hertfordshire however it is also possible that he has travelled to London or even as far as the south coast.”
- 1 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 2 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 3 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 4 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 7 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder
- 8 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 9 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 10 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping
To contact Herts Police call the non-emergency number 101.