Renewed appeal for missing Radlett man
A RENEWED appeal has been launched to trace a missing man from Radlett today (October 26).
Roger Millard, 65, was last seen getting on a train at Radlett rail station at 4.40pm on Monday (October 22).
Police released CCTV images of Mr Millard at the station two days ago, but are yet to trace him.
Officers are becoming increasingly concerned for his whereabouts and are asking members of the public to come forward with information.
Mr Millard is described as white and around 6ft 2ins tall with receding grey hair.
You may also want to watch:
Insp Ken Townsend, from the local crime unit in Borehamwood, said: “Roger has not been at home for a number of days now and as more time goes by without a sighting we are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
“He may well still be in Hertfordshire however it is also possible that he has travelled to London or even as far as the south coast.”
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
To contact Herts Police call the non-emergency number 101.