Renault dealer moving back to St Albans
RENAULT dealer Waters is moving from its current location on Comet Way in Hatfield back to the site it previously occupied on Lyon Way in St Albans. Preparations for the move are already underway in time for the official opening on Friday August 28. All
RENAULT dealer Waters is moving from its current location on Comet Way in Hatfield back to the site it previously occupied on Lyon Way in St Albans.
Preparations for the move are already underway in time for the official opening on Friday August 28. All of the existing facilities, including new and used Renault cars and vans as well as servicing, will be available ensuring minimum disruption to customers.
In addition, the new larger site will have a bigger service centre as well as a wider choice of new and used Renault cars on display. There will also be more customer parking available and a Class VII MOT station for LCV and motor home owners.
Dealer principal at Waters Renault Shaun Egan said: "We decided to move back to the larger St Albans site as the increased capacity meant we could accommodate the growing demand for Renault sales and servicing and further improve our levels of customer satisfaction.
You may also want to watch:
"The St Albans site is just two miles away meaning there will be almost no disruption to customers, especially as the telephone number will remain the same. We will also be writing to all our customers to inform them of the new location.
"All of our existing services and facilities will continue at the St Albans location together with all our current staff so customers will still deal with the same friendly faces, but now they'll be dedicated to looking after our customers' Renault requirements."
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 10 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
He added: "Now is a great time for both new and existing customers to pop in and see us to find out about Renault's latest models including the new look Clio 2009 and New Sc�nic and Grand Sc�nic. We can also advise on the Government's recent scrappage scheme which gives motorists �2,000 towards the cost of a new car or van in return for scrapping their old one."
For more information on Waters Renault call 01727 799200.