Registration for St Albans Race for Life closes soon
- Credit: Archant
Registration for St Albans’ 20th Race for Life closes this week.
Cancer Research UK are urging women to sign up for the 5k and 10k running event around Verulamium Park and raise money for the charity.
About 1,300 women have already entered the event, but there are still places left - registration is open until July 20.
Herts Race for Life event manager, Courtney Culverhouse, said: “Taking part in Race for Life is a hugely moving experience thanks to our brave army of inspirational participants.
“Many will be remembering loved ones lost to cancer or celebrating the lives of people dear to them who have survived.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re calling on ladies of all ages, shapes and sizes to sign up right now and be part of a collective force of women who are united in their aim to beat cancer.”
To enter the race, which is on July 23, visit raceforlife.org or call 0300 123 0770.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans