Refuse collection again hit by snow and ice
REFUSE collection was again affected by the snow and icy roads in the district this morning (Monday). St Albans District Council has issued a list of roads where they have been having access problems with rubbish collection. They are:Annables Lane Bowe
REFUSE collection was again affected by the snow and icy roads in the district this morning (Monday).
St Albans District Council has issued a list of roads where they have been having access problems with rubbish collection.
You may also want to watch:
Bower Heath Lane
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 10 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
Cooters End Lane
Cooters Hill Barns
Kennel Lane (inc Beech Ridge)
Kinsbourne Grn Lane
Lower Luton Road (road closed)
Luton Road - Common Lane
Mackerye End Lane
Porters End Lane
Sauncey Wd Ln
Wells Close (top end)
Council contractors are also experiencing road access problems for green waste and recycling collections at:-
Glensford Drive (GW)
Granby Avenue (GW)
Holly Walk (GW)
Lea Road (GW+R)
Lea Close (GW+R)
Lidhurst Close (GW)
West Way (R)
Weyborn Close (GW)
The council's aim is to have the refuse and recycling service operating as near to normal as possible after last week's snowfalls and collections will be according to the original schedule for the week.
Uncollected refuse or recycling from last week will now be collected next week when crews return to their fortnightly schedule. Full details can be found at www.recyclingforapremier.com