Refuse collection again hit by snow and ice
REFUSE collection was again affected by the snow and icy roads in the district this morning (Monday). St Albans District Council has issued a list of roads where they have been having access problems with rubbish collection. They are:Annables Lane Bowe
REFUSE collection was again affected by the snow and icy roads in the district this morning (Monday).
St Albans District Council has issued a list of roads where they have been having access problems with rubbish collection.
Bower Heath Lane
- 1 Sainsbury's comes to St Albans station
- 2 Bowmans Cross development shelved as Hertsmere pulls Local Plan
- 3 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 4 Police hunt wanted man with connections to St Albans
- 5 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 6 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 7 Comment: Is Aldenham really posher than St Albans and Harpenden?
- 8 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 9 Who was the witch of St Albans?
- 10 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
Cooters End Lane
Cooters Hill Barns
Kennel Lane (inc Beech Ridge)
Kinsbourne Grn Lane
Lower Luton Road (road closed)
Luton Road - Common Lane
Mackerye End Lane
Porters End Lane
Sauncey Wd Ln
Wells Close (top end)
Council contractors are also experiencing road access problems for green waste and recycling collections at:-
Glensford Drive (GW)
Granby Avenue (GW)
Holly Walk (GW)
Lea Road (GW+R)
Lea Close (GW+R)
Lidhurst Close (GW)
West Way (R)
Weyborn Close (GW)
The council's aim is to have the refuse and recycling service operating as near to normal as possible after last week's snowfalls and collections will be according to the original schedule for the week.
Uncollected refuse or recycling from last week will now be collected next week when crews return to their fortnightly schedule. Full details can be found at www.recyclingforapremier.com