Thugs smash car windscreen and conservatory window of Redbourn victim targeted twice
- Credit: Archant
Criminals have twice targeted a victim in Redbourn by smashing her window and then damaging her car.
Overnight between September 23 and 24, thugs smashed the windscreen of a car parked outside a house in Crown Street.
Then, at about 3pm on October 1, someone shattered that property’s conservatory window.
A woman inside heard a shot sound before the glass was broken.
Herts police are investigating both these incidents.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
The crime reference for the September incident is 41/41987/18 and for the October crime is 41/42000/18.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 8 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 9 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space