Thugs smash car windscreen and conservatory window of Redbourn victim targeted twice
- Credit: Archant
Criminals have twice targeted a victim in Redbourn by smashing her window and then damaging her car.
Overnight between September 23 and 24, thugs smashed the windscreen of a car parked outside a house in Crown Street.
Then, at about 3pm on October 1, someone shattered that property’s conservatory window.
A woman inside heard a shot sound before the glass was broken.
Herts police are investigating both these incidents.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
The crime reference for the September incident is 41/41987/18 and for the October crime is 41/42000/18.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 6 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 7 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans Sirens overcome seasickness to complete charity Channel swim
- 10 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner