Redbourn tea shop to host afternoon tea for Guide Dogs charity
- Credit: Archant
A Redbourn tea shop is hosting a traditional afternoon tea to raise money for Guide Dogs.
The Enchanted Tea Rooms in High Street is hosting the afternoon tea from 3pm until 6pm on Sunday, February 10.
The traditional tea will raise money for the St Albans fundraising branch of Guide Dogs, which helps support people who are blind or visually impaired.
Jackie Day, coordinator for the St Albans Guide Dogs volunteer group, said: “Our group is delighted to be given this fundraising opportunity. We are extremely grateful to the Tea Rooms for hosting this event on our behalf.
“They’re a popular venue so people are sure to have an enjoyable afternoon.”
You may also want to watch:
An afternoon tea costs £19.95, and the Tea Room is donating £5 from every tea booked to the charity.
Andrea Myrianthous, from the Enchanted Tea Rooms, said: “What a great day of fun and food, while raising funds for a great charity and an amazing cause.”
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 7 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 8 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 9 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 10 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'