Redbourn tea shop to host afternoon tea for Guide Dogs charity
- Credit: Archant
A Redbourn tea shop is hosting a traditional afternoon tea to raise money for Guide Dogs.
The Enchanted Tea Rooms in High Street is hosting the afternoon tea from 3pm until 6pm on Sunday, February 10.
The traditional tea will raise money for the St Albans fundraising branch of Guide Dogs, which helps support people who are blind or visually impaired.
Jackie Day, coordinator for the St Albans Guide Dogs volunteer group, said: “Our group is delighted to be given this fundraising opportunity. We are extremely grateful to the Tea Rooms for hosting this event on our behalf.
“They’re a popular venue so people are sure to have an enjoyable afternoon.”
You may also want to watch:
An afternoon tea costs £19.95, and the Tea Room is donating £5 from every tea booked to the charity.
Andrea Myrianthous, from the Enchanted Tea Rooms, said: “What a great day of fun and food, while raising funds for a great charity and an amazing cause.”
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 6 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests