Grand Autumn Show to take place in Redbourn
- Credit: Archant
There will be a perfect opportunity to show off your best home-grown produce next month.
Redbourn in Bloom will be holding a Grand Autumn Show on Saturday, September 15, at Redbourn village hall from 2.15pm to 5pm.
RiB chairman Pat Schofield said: “This is an opportunity for gardeners and allotment holders to show off their prized vegetables, fruit and flowers.”
There will be novelty classes and children’s sections.
Youngsters can enter some small decorated cakes or a painting on the theme 100 years of the RAF.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be craft and home-baking sections.
Free schedules, with all the details and entry forms, are available from Redbourn Post Office, the library, Arrangements and Hertfordshire Garden Centre.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 8 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
The deadline for entries is September 12.
Trophies will be presented at 4.30pm.
Refreshments will be available.
Admission is £1 and free for accompanied children.
The show will be raising money for RiB’s planting projects.
New entrants are most welcome.
For more information about RiB and how to get involved, visit http://redbourninbloom.org.uk/