Redbourn post office moving to High Street Nisa
- Credit: Archant
Redbourn post office opened its new branch at the Nisa shop on the High Street on Monday.
The old post office, also on High Street, closed on Saturday, July 22.
The new branch will be open for 57 more hours, 6am to 9pm Monday to Saturday, and 6.30am to 9pm on Sunday.
Post Office area manager Michael Brennan said: “We are making it easier for customers to get their cash, send and collect their mail and do their banking because we know how important these services are to local residents.
“We are confident that this vibrant new-style Post Office at the heart of the local community will meet customer needs.”
You may also want to watch:
In addition to longer hours, the shop will have improved accessibility with a level access, instead of steps.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 5 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 6 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 9 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
- 10 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app