Redbourn post office moving to High Street Nisa
- Credit: Archant
Redbourn post office opened its new branch at the Nisa shop on the High Street on Monday.
The old post office, also on High Street, closed on Saturday, July 22.
The new branch will be open for 57 more hours, 6am to 9pm Monday to Saturday, and 6.30am to 9pm on Sunday.
Post Office area manager Michael Brennan said: “We are making it easier for customers to get their cash, send and collect their mail and do their banking because we know how important these services are to local residents.
“We are confident that this vibrant new-style Post Office at the heart of the local community will meet customer needs.”
You may also want to watch:
In addition to longer hours, the shop will have improved accessibility with a level access, instead of steps.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall