Redbourn post office moving to High Street Nisa
- Credit: Archant
Redbourn post office opened its new branch at the Nisa shop on the High Street on Monday.
The old post office, also on High Street, closed on Saturday, July 22.
The new branch will be open for 57 more hours, 6am to 9pm Monday to Saturday, and 6.30am to 9pm on Sunday.
Post Office area manager Michael Brennan said: “We are making it easier for customers to get their cash, send and collect their mail and do their banking because we know how important these services are to local residents.
“We are confident that this vibrant new-style Post Office at the heart of the local community will meet customer needs.”
In addition to longer hours, the shop will have improved accessibility with a level access, instead of steps.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 6 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 7 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 8 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 9 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 10 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close