‘Frolics in February’ performance for senior citizens in Redbourn
- Credit: Archant
Local entertainers and musicians will perform at a show for senior citizens in Redbourn.
'Frolics in February' will be held at Redbourn Village Hall on Thursday, February 6. Doors will open at 12.30pm and the show will start at 1.30pm.
The show is organised by the Forget Me Not Musicians - a new charity which provides professional musicians to perform at care homes, mainly for residents with Alzheimer's and dementia.
The charity also ran a fundraising stall at Redbourn Christmas Market.
February's show features performances from The Bella Mamas Choir from St Dominic's Catholic Primary School, Almost The Everlys, The Ol' Packers Ukelele Band and surprise special guests.
You may also want to watch:
Tea will be provided during the interval, donated by the Lions Club and Elisabeth Moseley. Tickets cost £2 and can be bought from the Care Office at Redbourn Village Hall.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 3 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 9 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 10 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school