‘Frolics in February’ performance for senior citizens in Redbourn
- Credit: Archant
Local entertainers and musicians will perform at a show for senior citizens in Redbourn.
'Frolics in February' will be held at Redbourn Village Hall on Thursday, February 6. Doors will open at 12.30pm and the show will start at 1.30pm.
The show is organised by the Forget Me Not Musicians - a new charity which provides professional musicians to perform at care homes, mainly for residents with Alzheimer's and dementia.
The charity also ran a fundraising stall at Redbourn Christmas Market.
February's show features performances from The Bella Mamas Choir from St Dominic's Catholic Primary School, Almost The Everlys, The Ol' Packers Ukelele Band and surprise special guests.
You may also want to watch:
Tea will be provided during the interval, donated by the Lions Club and Elisabeth Moseley. Tickets cost £2 and can be bought from the Care Office at Redbourn Village Hall.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 6 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 7 Shortages crisis hits district
- 8 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'