St Albans salon wins Best In Region award
- Credit: Archant
A local hairdressers is inches away from winning a prestigious national award.
Redbourn’s Atelier Hairdressing and Beauty Rooms was chosen from hundreds of entries to win the Best In Region category at the L’Oreal Colour Trophy 2018 Eastern Semi-Final.
Now, the salon’s entry will battle it out against salons nationally at the Grand Final in June.
Salon team lead Karen Hyam said: “It’s an incredible opportunity to be chosen as Best In Region, that itself is a major achievement, our team really are the Best In Region.”
The winners prize for each category is a European photography trip, a fashion shoot with a leading consumer magazine or digital title, and more opportunities during the winning year.
You may also want to watch:
The salon was also a Wella Trend Vision regional finalist in 2012, a St Albans Fashion Awards finalist in 2013, and was given five stars by The Good Salon Guide.
- 1 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 2 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 3 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 4 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 5 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 6 Lib Dems: City centre road closures are blighting neighbourhoods
- 7 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 8 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 9 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans