St Albans salon wins Best In Region award
- Credit: Archant
A local hairdressers is inches away from winning a prestigious national award.
Redbourn’s Atelier Hairdressing and Beauty Rooms was chosen from hundreds of entries to win the Best In Region category at the L’Oreal Colour Trophy 2018 Eastern Semi-Final.
Now, the salon’s entry will battle it out against salons nationally at the Grand Final in June.
Salon team lead Karen Hyam said: “It’s an incredible opportunity to be chosen as Best In Region, that itself is a major achievement, our team really are the Best In Region.”
The winners prize for each category is a European photography trip, a fashion shoot with a leading consumer magazine or digital title, and more opportunities during the winning year.
You may also want to watch:
The salon was also a Wella Trend Vision regional finalist in 2012, a St Albans Fashion Awards finalist in 2013, and was given five stars by The Good Salon Guide.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 4 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans