Rave on at Christmas charity fun day in aid of St Albans Home-Start
- Credit: Archant
Parents and youngsters are invited to join in the fun at a Christmas market and baby “rave” in aid of St Albans family support charity Home-Start.
Interactive children’s entertainment company Hartbeeps is hosting its first Winter Wonderland event at The Pioneer Club in St Albans tomorrow.
Attractions on offer include a Christmas tree forest, a sling swing, chill out zone, free mini photoshoot with Yokan Photography, the chance to dance with Olaf and the Ravin’ Reindeer, goody bags full of treats and the chance to write to Santa Claus.
A percentage from every ticket sold will go towards local charity Home-Start, and there are two sessions from 10am-1pm and 1.30pm-4.30pm.
Based in St Albans, Home-Start provides support to struggling families with young children through the assistance of trained volunteers.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Andrea Kennedy said: “This is the first time we have done a Christmas festival of this kind and it is already turning out to be bigger and better than we had anticipated.
“But this isn’t just about us making magical memories for families, it’s about supporting Home-Start and we hope that the money raised can help them continue to do the amazing work they do.”
Tickets are £10 per child, £8 per sibling, and £2 per adult. To book email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit here.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 5 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 6 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 9 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
- 10 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app