Rave on at Christmas charity fun day in aid of St Albans Home-Start
- Credit: Archant
Parents and youngsters are invited to join in the fun at a Christmas market and baby “rave” in aid of St Albans family support charity Home-Start.
Interactive children’s entertainment company Hartbeeps is hosting its first Winter Wonderland event at The Pioneer Club in St Albans tomorrow.
Attractions on offer include a Christmas tree forest, a sling swing, chill out zone, free mini photoshoot with Yokan Photography, the chance to dance with Olaf and the Ravin’ Reindeer, goody bags full of treats and the chance to write to Santa Claus.
A percentage from every ticket sold will go towards local charity Home-Start, and there are two sessions from 10am-1pm and 1.30pm-4.30pm.
Based in St Albans, Home-Start provides support to struggling families with young children through the assistance of trained volunteers.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Andrea Kennedy said: “This is the first time we have done a Christmas festival of this kind and it is already turning out to be bigger and better than we had anticipated.
“But this isn’t just about us making magical memories for families, it’s about supporting Home-Start and we hope that the money raised can help them continue to do the amazing work they do.”
Tickets are £10 per child, £8 per sibling, and £2 per adult. To book email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit here.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall