Witness appeal after assault at Radlett petrol station
- Credit: Archant
A man was left with a serious head injury after being assaulted at a Radlett petrol station.
An argument broke out at the Esso on Watling Street at around 8.45pm on Monday, August 27 between a man in his 40s, and a man with a black Mercedes.
The offender punched the man in his 40s in the face, which caused him to fall to the ground and become unconscious. The offender then got back in his car and left.
He is described as white, in his 20s, with pale brown hair and stubble. He was wearing a black T-shirt and jogging bottoms.
The victim suffered a serious head injury and had to be taken to hospital for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Andy Paveley said: “We are currently following a number of lines of enquiry with regards to this incident but from looking at CCTV footage, we can see that there are a number of people who were on the forecourt at the time of the incident who may have witnessed what happened.
“If you saw the incident and have not yet spoken to police, we would urge you to make contact with us as soon as possible. This was a nasty assault that has left the victim with serious injuries.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 Green light given to new hospital project
- 3 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 4 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 7 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 10 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure