Radlett house left gutted by fire
FIRE engulfed a Radlett home last night (Thursday).
The roof and first floor of the property in Brook Drive were well alight when firefighters arrived at the scene just after 9.30pm.
It took a total of six crews, including both from St Albans, to bring the blaze under control and it was all out by 12.30am.
Dampening down and salvage work continued into the early hours.
The cause is thought to have been accidental and firefighters will be back on the scene today (Friday) to establish the circumstances.