Radlett flasher sentenced
18-year-old exposed himself to a woman with a baby
AN 18-year-old has been sentenced to a three-year community order after pleading guilty to sexual assaults and exposing himself, including to a woman with a baby, in Radlett.
Luke Wallis, now of Sleaford in Lincolnshire, was sentenced at St Albans Crown Court last week after pleading guilty to four sexual assaults, two sexual exposures and one charge of public order causing intentional harassment, alarm and distress in Radlett.
Det Con Laura Chillingworth, of the local crime unit, said: “The incidents caused understandable distress to many Radlett residents in April when out of the blue several women, including a woman with a young baby, were approached and exposed to by Wallis.”
She said that Wallis was quickly identified and arrested following information from the public.
You may also want to watch:
Wallis will be supervised under the community order for two years. He is also prohibited from entering Radlett for 18 months, has been ordered to stay at an address in Lincoln for 18 months and prohibited from having any open alcohol in public for 18 months.
The vulnerable teenager pleaded guilty to the charges earlier this month and was sentenced on Monday, September 19. He was arrested for sex exposure in The Pathway in April this year and subsequently charged with a further five offences in Craigwell Avenue, Watling Street and Christchurch Crescent.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 9 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield