Did you see Audi before multi-casualty collision in Radlett?
- Credit: Archant
Were you a witness to a crash in Radlett over the weekend?
Multiple people were hurt on Friday, May 31 in Radlett on Harper Lane, when at about 3.30pm a white Volkswagen Transporter shuttle, a white Audi A3 and a grey Volkswagen Passat collided.
East of England Ambulance Service sent a rapid response vehicle and eight ambulances to take patients from the scene to Watford General Hospital.
Although it was initially thought there were five people injured, it is now reported that nine people were involved.
Seven people had minor injuries, one person sustained wrist and sternum fractures, and another person suffered injuries serious enough to require surgery.
Herts police officers are now appealing for witnesses to the crash.
Sgt Peter Scholes, from the Road Policing Unit Support Group, said: "I am keen to speak to anyone who witnessed a white Audi A3 in the area prior to the collision."
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 5 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 6 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 7 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 8 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 9 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 10 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
Anyone with information should email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 101, or contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
The reference is ISR 500 of May 31.