Did you see Audi before multi-casualty collision in Radlett?
- Credit: Archant
Were you a witness to a crash in Radlett over the weekend?
Multiple people were hurt on Friday, May 31 in Radlett on Harper Lane, when at about 3.30pm a white Volkswagen Transporter shuttle, a white Audi A3 and a grey Volkswagen Passat collided.
East of England Ambulance Service sent a rapid response vehicle and eight ambulances to take patients from the scene to Watford General Hospital.
Although it was initially thought there were five people injured, it is now reported that nine people were involved.
Seven people had minor injuries, one person sustained wrist and sternum fractures, and another person suffered injuries serious enough to require surgery.
You may also want to watch:
Herts police officers are now appealing for witnesses to the crash.
Sgt Peter Scholes, from the Road Policing Unit Support Group, said: "I am keen to speak to anyone who witnessed a white Audi A3 in the area prior to the collision."
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 8 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?
Anyone with information should email email@example.com, call 101, or contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
The reference is ISR 500 of May 31.