Radlett Celebrity Chef Is Crowned Jungle King
CHEF Gino D Acampo has been crowned king of the jungle after winning the hit reality TV show I m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! The popular celebrity chef, who owns Radlett-based food supply business Bont� Italia, won the most votes in Friday night s sho
CHEF Gino D'Acampo has been crowned king of the jungle after winning the hit reality TV show I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!
The popular celebrity chef, who owns Radlett-based food supply business Bont� Italia, won the most votes in Friday night's showdown.
During the three weeks he spent in the Australian jungle, the Italian chef has endured bush-tucker trials, walked the tightrope and cooked for his fellow contestants.
TV cleaner Kim Woodburn came second in the competition and snooker ace Jimmy White was placed third.
You may also want to watch:
But shortly after winning the jungle crown, Gino, 33, was allegedly told he faced criminal charges along with jungle pal Stuart Manning for killing a rat for food during the show.
The incident happened while the campmates were in 'exile' where they were forced to survive on meagre rations of rice and beans.
- 1 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 2 Street food market in St Albans city centre to celebrate Eid
- 3 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 4 London Colney paddling pool to close - but splash pad replacement approved
- 5 Festival applications granted for St Albans' Springfield Farm
- 6 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 7 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 8 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 9 May 17th: Harpenden's White Horse boasts record bookings since lockdown lifted
- 10 Property Spotlight: A fine fixer-upper close to popular St Albans schools
The New South Wales RSPCA is reportedly pressing animal cruelty charges against the pair and they are thought to have been summoned to attend court in February.