Radlett Celebrity Chef Is Crowned Jungle King
CHEF Gino D Acampo has been crowned king of the jungle after winning the hit reality TV show I m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! The popular celebrity chef, who owns Radlett-based food supply business Bont� Italia, won the most votes in Friday night s sho
CHEF Gino D'Acampo has been crowned king of the jungle after winning the hit reality TV show I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!
The popular celebrity chef, who owns Radlett-based food supply business Bont� Italia, won the most votes in Friday night's showdown.
During the three weeks he spent in the Australian jungle, the Italian chef has endured bush-tucker trials, walked the tightrope and cooked for his fellow contestants.
TV cleaner Kim Woodburn came second in the competition and snooker ace Jimmy White was placed third.
You may also want to watch:
But shortly after winning the jungle crown, Gino, 33, was allegedly told he faced criminal charges along with jungle pal Stuart Manning for killing a rat for food during the show.
The incident happened while the campmates were in 'exile' where they were forced to survive on meagre rations of rice and beans.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 9 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
The New South Wales RSPCA is reportedly pressing animal cruelty charges against the pair and they are thought to have been summoned to attend court in February.