Radlett Celebrity Chef Is Crowned Jungle King
CHEF Gino D Acampo has been crowned king of the jungle after winning the hit reality TV show I m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! The popular celebrity chef, who owns Radlett-based food supply business Bont� Italia, won the most votes in Friday night s sho
CHEF Gino D'Acampo has been crowned king of the jungle after winning the hit reality TV show I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!
The popular celebrity chef, who owns Radlett-based food supply business Bont� Italia, won the most votes in Friday night's showdown.
During the three weeks he spent in the Australian jungle, the Italian chef has endured bush-tucker trials, walked the tightrope and cooked for his fellow contestants.
TV cleaner Kim Woodburn came second in the competition and snooker ace Jimmy White was placed third.
You may also want to watch:
But shortly after winning the jungle crown, Gino, 33, was allegedly told he faced criminal charges along with jungle pal Stuart Manning for killing a rat for food during the show.
The incident happened while the campmates were in 'exile' where they were forced to survive on meagre rations of rice and beans.
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 3 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 10 A New York state of mind
The New South Wales RSPCA is reportedly pressing animal cruelty charges against the pair and they are thought to have been summoned to attend court in February.