Radlett Celebrity Chef faces the public vote in Jungle
GINO D Acampo is facing the public vote in the lead up to tonight s (Monday) first eviction on reality TV show I m a Celebrity…Get Me out of Here! The Italian chef, 33, who owns Radlett-based food supply business Bont� Italia, is up against ex-Eastenders
GINO D'Acampo is facing the public vote in the lead up to tonight's (Monday) first eviction on reality TV show I'm a Celebrity...Get Me out of Here!
The Italian chef, 33, who owns Radlett-based food supply business Bont� Italia, is up against ex-Eastenders actress Lucy Benjamin and former glamour girl Sam Fox.
The three went up for the public vote after becoming the last contestants remaining in the exile camp where they have been given meagre rations of rice and beans.
But Gino's survivor instinct has kicked in and he has prepared cooked rat for his fellow campmates in a bid to keep their energy levels up.
You may also want to watch:
Their fellow celebrities, including Hollywood legend George Hamilton, snooker ace Jimmy White, former heavyweight boxer Joe Bugner and TV cleaner Kim Woodburn, have been enjoying marginally more luxury at base camp.
Katie Price, who has been put up for every bushtucker trial since entering the jungle last week, quit the show yesterday.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 5 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 10 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre