Radlett Celebrity Chef faces the public vote in Jungle
GINO D Acampo is facing the public vote in the lead up to tonight s (Monday) first eviction on reality TV show I m a Celebrity…Get Me out of Here! The Italian chef, 33, who owns Radlett-based food supply business Bont� Italia, is up against ex-Eastenders
GINO D'Acampo is facing the public vote in the lead up to tonight's (Monday) first eviction on reality TV show I'm a Celebrity...Get Me out of Here!
The Italian chef, 33, who owns Radlett-based food supply business Bont� Italia, is up against ex-Eastenders actress Lucy Benjamin and former glamour girl Sam Fox.
The three went up for the public vote after becoming the last contestants remaining in the exile camp where they have been given meagre rations of rice and beans.
But Gino's survivor instinct has kicked in and he has prepared cooked rat for his fellow campmates in a bid to keep their energy levels up.
You may also want to watch:
Their fellow celebrities, including Hollywood legend George Hamilton, snooker ace Jimmy White, former heavyweight boxer Joe Bugner and TV cleaner Kim Woodburn, have been enjoying marginally more luxury at base camp.
Katie Price, who has been put up for every bushtucker trial since entering the jungle last week, quit the show yesterday.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 3 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 9 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor