Radlett bookkeeper is the best
A RADLETT bookkeeper has been rated London’s most successful networker and provider of business referrals.
David Jacobs, 52, owner of SRJ Accounting Services Ltd, a Barnet-based company specialising in the preparation of management accounts, has given 372 qualified business referrals over the last three years according to Business Network International (BNI), the world’s largest business referral organisation.
Each business referral David (pictured right) has supplied is worth an average of �1,481 to his colleagues, and is tracked and logged to see whether they have resulted in a qualified, invoiced piece of business.
David said: “I’ve focused on listening to people’s needs rather than on what I can offer someone. This, over time, has enabled me to refer my colleagues to those who require varied services. I do a lot of socialising and I use my contacts wisely without being too over-zealous.”
BNI’s national director Charlie Lawson sadded: “David’s success is down to the core principle of successful business networking: If you build a rapport and like someone, you will want to do business worth them. I believe David has worked hard at this and his figures prove his commitment to giving a high number of valuable business referrals on a regular basis – no easy feat.”
David currently receives about a quarter of the referrals he gives within his local group, but each one is very valuable. David has thanked colleagues in his local group for more than �500,000-worth of business that he has received over the past three years.
- 1 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
- 2 Man wanted for criminal damage at The Horn pub
- 3 Where and when can you see Santa's float in St Albans?
- 4 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 5 Area Guide: The popular Camp area of St Albans
- 6 St Albans named among UK's best places for Christmas activities
- 7 Restaurant review: Christmas at The Ivy in St Albans
- 8 Hit and run on deadly Redbourn Road
- 9 St Albans city centre road closures reduce spaces for Blue Badge holders
- 10 Community design group 'ignored' over Alban Arena redevelopment