Radlett bookkeeper is the best
A RADLETT bookkeeper has been rated London’s most successful networker and provider of business referrals.
David Jacobs, 52, owner of SRJ Accounting Services Ltd, a Barnet-based company specialising in the preparation of management accounts, has given 372 qualified business referrals over the last three years according to Business Network International (BNI), the world’s largest business referral organisation.
Each business referral David (pictured right) has supplied is worth an average of �1,481 to his colleagues, and is tracked and logged to see whether they have resulted in a qualified, invoiced piece of business.
David said: “I’ve focused on listening to people’s needs rather than on what I can offer someone. This, over time, has enabled me to refer my colleagues to those who require varied services. I do a lot of socialising and I use my contacts wisely without being too over-zealous.”
BNI’s national director Charlie Lawson sadded: “David’s success is down to the core principle of successful business networking: If you build a rapport and like someone, you will want to do business worth them. I believe David has worked hard at this and his figures prove his commitment to giving a high number of valuable business referrals on a regular basis – no easy feat.”
You may also want to watch:
David currently receives about a quarter of the referrals he gives within his local group, but each one is very valuable. David has thanked colleagues in his local group for more than �500,000-worth of business that he has received over the past three years.
- 1 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 2 Festival applications granted for St Albans' Springfield Farm
- 3 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 4 May 17th: Harpenden's White Horse boasts record bookings since lockdown lifted
- 5 Street food market in St Albans city centre to celebrate Eid
- 6 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 7 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 8 London Colney paddling pool to close - but splash pad replacement approved
- 9 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 10 Prove you’ve had vaccine, say a third of St Albans office workers