Radio show to broadcast from St Albans cupcakery
Radio Verulam’s West Herts Drivetime show will be broadcasting live from Dixie’s Cupcakery in Market Place tomorrow (Friday, August 10) from 4-7pm.
Host Danny Smith will be joined by the whole team of the popular radio segment for the broadcast and is calling on passersby to get involved and ‘pop in and say hi’.
The St Albans based radio show recently broadcast from the Herts Advertiser newsroom and Rachel Jeffrey Jewellers in Wheathampstead following the launch of their initiative ‘Drivetime On The Road’.
Listeners can expect all the usual Friday features including local news, travel and traffic updates, the Radio Verulam Film Guide, and also chats with Dixie’s Cupcakery staff and owner Luisa Zissman.
Danny said: “We are looking forward to broadcasting from Dixie’s for lots of food-based fun!
You may also want to watch:
“We hope people enjoy the show this Friday and that the excitement of doing a live show from a remote location is clearly evident.”
The radio host added that the Drivetime team are looking forward to seeing lots of interesting workplaces over the coming months and want to hear from listeners who would like a visit.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 8 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 9 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
To tune in visit http://www.radioverulam.com/