Promoting Harpenden in run up to Christmas
- Credit: Archant
HARPENDEN: A new initiative to promote the town’s independent shops, cafés, bars and restaurants has been launched in the run-up to Christmas.
The aim is to promote their businesses using a Facebook site entitled Harpenden Christmas Shopping at www.facebook.com/HarpendenChristmasShopping
Instigated by The Harpenden Society, the initiative covers retailers, bars, cafés, and restaurants in Harpenden and Southdown.
The Facebook scheme will allow local residents to log on and easily access information about Christmas offers in Harpenden.
It will be updated weekly until Christmas Eve to provide local residents with up-to-the-minute news on Christmas offers.
You may also want to watch:
A number of local traders will be opening on Sundays up to Christmas, details of which can be found on the Harpenden Society website www.harpendensociety.org and the Harpendia web site www.harpendia.com
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 4 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 5 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 9 Forging ahead for hospice care
- 10 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads