Prince's Trust trek to be launched at St Albans hotel
IF you want to know how it feels to be on top of the world and even experience it for yourself now s your chance. The Prince s Trust Himalaya Trek 2010 launches at Sopwell House Hotel in St Albans on Tuesday night at 6pm. Prince s Trust chairman Steve Lin
IF you want to know how it feels to be on top of the world and even experience it for yourself now's your chance.
The Prince's Trust Himalaya Trek 2010 launches at Sopwell House Hotel in St Albans on Tuesday night at 6pm.
Prince's Trust chairman Steve Lindsay, 61, of Lindum Place, St Albans, took part in the most recent trek which raised around �17,000 for the Trust.
Grandfather Steve said: "Apart from raising money for a good cause these treks offer powerful life-changing experiences for the people who take part."
You may also want to watch:
Les Owen, organiser of this year's trek to the Pokhara region in the Himalayas will be presenting slides from the spectactular trek, and providing full details of the 2010 trek to anybody interested in joining the trekking group.
He will cover all the key areas including costs, kit, fitness levels, training, fundraising and any other questions you may have before committing yourself to the challenge.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
Entrance is free. All are welcome to the Sopwell House board room anytime between 6pm and 9pm.