Prank video of toddler driving a truck tricks St Albans web users
- Credit: Archant
A video of a toddler appearing to drive a 4x4 truck on his own has been confirmed as a prank by Herts Police.
The video, apparently shot in Chiswell Green, was shared widely by local Facebook groups.
However Herts Police have thrown cold water on the controversy, saying: “Officers conducted enquires and the child and his parents were identified and spoken to.
“It was established that the film was a prank and that an adult was actually driving the pick-up truck, but it had been filmed to give the illusion that a child was behind the wheel.”
The video was posted to Facebook by the channel Traveller Beef, and has been covered by national newspapers such as the Daily Mail.
You may also want to watch:
The channel has also posted several videos of bare-knuckle boxing, and videos of people holding machetes.
The police say no action is being taken against the driver who filmed the video.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 4 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 5 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 8 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 9 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works