Potato fun at St Albans Willows Activity Farm shin-dig
- Credit: Supplied by Willows Activity Far
Everyone get their dungarees because it’s time for the Potato Shin-dig at Willows Activity Farm.
Between September 3 and 30, keen harvesters can dig up and take home their own big bag of picasso potatoes.
There is more than 20 tonnes of potatoes just waiting to be harvested and an opportunity to get crafty with potato printing.
CEO at Willows, Nicola Ratcliffe, said: “The Potato Shin-dig is a really exciting moment in the Willows Activity Farm calendar.
“Being able to dig your own potatoes to take home and eat is something that everyone in the family can enjoy.
You may also want to watch:
“We also love that the children get to learn in a fun and exciting way where their food comes from - parents also get the satisfaction of being able to cook with potatoes straight from the farm to plate.”
For more information call 0333 331 2060 or go to www.willowsactivityfarm.com
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans