Poll and video: St Albans’ Luisa Zissman in tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother final
- Credit: Archant
This year’s explosive series of Celebrity Big Brother comes to an end tonight - but the big question is will St Albans’ Luisa Zissman be crowned the winner?
The cupcake entrepreneur is fighting for the top spot against comedian Jim Davidson, N-Dubz rapper Dappy, glamour model Casey Batchelor, TOWIE beauty Sam Faiers and Made in Chelsea star Ollie Locke.
While Luisa has survived eviction five times, her proud mum Christina Kalozois, who spoke exclusively to the Herts Advertiser ahead of the grand final, said she never expected to make it beyond week one.
Christina, of St Albans, said: “She absolutely didn’t think she would get to the final.
“She took one eviction dress and as she left I said to her ‘Take care, have fun and be true to yourself’ and she said ‘Mum, I’ll be back next week. I’m not a celebrity I’m a businesswoman’.”
You may also want to watch:
Christina featured in Monday’s episode of Big Brother when she was allowed into the house to surprise her daughter and give her some words of encouragement.
She said: “It was really surreal having watched it on telly. I was so excited to go over to give Luisa a hug I didn’t pay that much attention to the fact I was in the house.”
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden
- 10 Carillon Chamber Choir's farewell concert in St Albans
Luisa, who came runner-up on BBC’s The Apprentice in July, has spent 27 days locked inside one of the most famous houses in the country.
When asked why the public kept voting to keep her in Christina replied: “I think everybody especially women admire her and wish they had the strength of character to be the way she is.”
During last night’s programme Luisa admitted she was surprised to be a finalist and on her Big Brother experience commented: “I’m shocked at what lovely people I’ve encountered and what fun I’ve had. I’ll never change for anyone. This is who I am and this is what you get.”
The final is on Channel 5 tonight at 9pm.