Police to make announcement about body-parts find
HERTS police are holding a joint press conference with their Leicestershire counterparts this morning following the discovery of three body parts over the past couple of weeks. A severed arm was discovered at Nomansland Common near Wheathampstead on Sunda
HERTS police are holding a joint press conference with their Leicestershire counterparts this morning following the discovery of three body parts over the past couple of weeks.
A severed arm was discovered at Nomansland Common near Wheathampstead on Sunday - a week after the same victim's leg was found in Cottered, near Baldock.
And on Tuesday a human head was discovered in a field in Asfordby, Leicestershire.
The leg and arm belonged to the same adult male whose identity is still a mystery. While tests have revealed that the head also belonged to an adult male, police have not confirmed that all three body parts belonged to the same victim.
You may also want to watch:
But an announcement will be made by detectives in Leicestershire at 11am this morning.
Check this website to find out what was said.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 8 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 9 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space